• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People not selling?

Yet another person notices. Bro, don't even waste your time getting into a discussion with dipsh1t. He feeds on that, and he acts tough behind the screen of his computer. I'd like to see how tough he is in person.

Fck Covid vaccine, lets find a vaccine for Stupidity.

I thought you can’t fix stupid...

Maybe I’m wrong?

Yet another person notices. Bro, don't even waste your time getting into a discussion with dipsh1t. He feeds on that, and he acts tough behind the screen of his computer. I'd like to see how tough he is in person.

Fck Covid vaccine, lets find a vaccine for Stupidity.
Agreed! I just find it really hard to believe that people out there try to seek attention that hard. Maybe his life is not as good as the rest of ours and this is what he needs to feel accepted? After reading all the post he interjects into, I kind of feel sorry for the guy. I feel that he is just reaching out for help and he does not know any another way to do it?

What y'all crying about? Me, again?! Still??!!!

tenor (3).gif

Agreed! I just find it really hard to believe that people out there try to seek attention that hard. Maybe his life is not as good as the rest of ours and this is what he needs to feel accepted? After reading all the post he interjects into, I kind of feel sorry for the guy. I feel that he is just reaching out for help and he does not know any another way to do it?
The block feature, certainly needed.
For now, the ignore feature is nice to not have to stumble across their drabble infecting otherwise informative reading.

Agree with you it’s sad, I also sadly understand this is reality.

Here my 2Cent to this guy..
I'm really tired of fighting through provocative nonsense that comes from one Member in so many threads.
So many threads start as good Oakley topics and are then derailed by this guy.
I don't understand why someone still gets involved in a discussion with him.
I can't remember a single post from him related to Oakley.
The ignore button was the first step for me to have some peace.
I hope the block complete button comes soon and many member will use it.

Back