• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People Running Purchasing Bots On Oakleyvault

A lot of the previously sold out pairs that hit the Vault site again have very limited quantities (like 1 or 2 units), so it could just be a case of other people beating you to the deal.
The web coding for the Vault is garbage anyway. I've encountered items that show stock, but when you click on it to buy, you get the "sold out" message. Go back to the item page, and it still shows stock.
Seriously, the selection at the Vault has been crap for the past few months (with a few exceptions). Not too much to fight over IMO.

I have seen this many times.... Do a google search for a specific item and add Oakley vault to the search and you will still find the page with the item on it, try and add it to your cart and you get a "were sorry, that item is currently out of stock". Happens often when I find stuff. Also, if you select a section like footwear, then go through each page looking for a specific pair saying to yourself "I know they are here" but you can't find them, just look above the page in the ticker tape sale items and you will find it there by scrolling through the available styles. For some reason not everything will load on the pages.

Some of the vault stores have the stuff that is on the website. I noticed that when I go to the local vaults.

I've never even heard of purchasing bots but, to be honest, if I knew how to use them, I'd probably use them.

This is why you see the Vault items on eBay a few weeks later for almost double if not more than the sale price.
I couldn't believe it. When the clear Eyepatch 2 was on the Vault site, they were $50. A week or so later, I saw them on eBay for $80 or $90. Ummmmm no thanks.

Be careful if you are going to resell them and get a profit. They are cracking down big time on that. I know they monitor different places for that very thing.
Nah I wouldn't do that. I could lose my membership on there for that kind of thing. Just pointing it out to others that have access.

So how do the sellers on eBay get their hands on so many new pairs? I follow a couple and they have large amounts of stock and so I figured they were getting floor samples somewhere but it is much bigger than that. How does that work?

Looks like the @$* hole s with the bots are at it again. 3 pairs went up and we're gone instantly.

Back