• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People's reactions to your glasses

It is quite an unusual frame though - certainly in terms of size.
I always thought that it blurred the lines somewhat between a men's and women's frame, due to the size/design of the orbitals.

Mrs H has a brown tort Monster Doggle, which really suit her. But I look like a total ponce in them.

I had the tortoise Doggle at one point and didn't care for it at all. I don't see too many men wearing that color frame so it leaned heavily towards feminine in my opinion. The reason I love my Monster Doggle is because it's so unusual, but I think the contrast between the black iridium lens and clear frame plays a big part in that. I'm not sure I'd like it as much in a more standard colorway.

I wore my Radar XL crystal red with +red lens to the store for a quick walk getting a few things.

As I was heading in there was a guy coming out, he looked at me and said something stupid and kind of jumped out of the way. I forget what he was saying, but that's pretty much the only time I've gotten anything but a double take.

G26 M Frames have elicited a few looks that I've noticed. Not much else I'm aware of.

I've only really had one guy come up and ask where I got my glasses from (was wearing the newer Plasma/Fire Juliet's). Strangely enough, never been asked about the FMJ/Ice OverTheTops. Just a few brief stares occasionally.

I did wear my newly acquired Metallic Red/OO Black Iridium Polarized SJ2 into my optometrist the other day and he loved them. Asked me to take them off so he coud have a good look, then said "You've got what I want....a RED pair!".

We shall see how many stares i get at disneyland in 2 weeks. Should be pretty freaking hilarious, my wife is so not looking forward to walking around with me. And i am definately worried about tan lines considering i am bald as a cue ball. LOTS of SPF 70 i guess.

Never any funny encounters, but folks notice when I rock the white Dispatch or the Violet Eyepatch 2.

We shall see how many stares i get at disneyland in 2 weeks. Should be pretty freaking hilarious, my wife is so not looking forward to walking around with me. And i am definately worried about tan lines considering i am bald as a cue ball. LOTS of SPF 70 i guess.
to late for me man, i already got sunglass tan lines on my shaved head lol.

haha this is gonnabe awesome, i dont have the balls to wear and ott, even if i owned one

Latest Posts

Back