• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

If you find that there' not enough real estate on her to do a full pair of boots, you can go to my buddy Brian who breeds them - East Coast Constrictors obviously if you plan to make more boots in the future don't disclose your intentions to him lol
I got her from a breeder in California 👏🏼😏

A64F997B-2DCC-4297-A89E-FB3681FD53BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve owned a plethora of reptiles and amphibians, lizards being my specialty but I have an adoration and knowledge of snakes including the ball python. Best tip I can give you if you are a first time owner and you are receiving it through the mail. Do not be discouraged if it takes a while to eat, I mean even a week or 2 is fine, most of the time they are fed before they are transported and stress can push them to hold there appetite as well.
This is my first BP in a long time

Had one in California 20 years ago when all BP's were brown/black hahaha !!!

...and yes, I will have her exoterra tank, lights, heating matt, substrate etc etc ready for her when she arrives...

I will put her in the tank and not even try to touch her for about 4 or 5 days, so she can get used to her surroundings...

After that, I really hope she's docile because I would want to be able to handle her a couple times a week 🤘🏼

This is my first BP in a long time

Had one in California 20 years ago when all BP's were brown/black hahaha !!!

...and yes, I will have her exoterra tank, lights, heating matt, substrate etc etc ready for her when she arrives...

I will put her in the tank and not even try to touch her for about 4 or 5 days, so she can get used to her surroundings...

After that, I really hope she's docile because I would want to be able to handle her a couple times a week 🤘🏼
should have no problems there, ball pythons are hardpressed to be agressive unless you do something very wrong. Cheers, and congratulations on an awesome pet!

For the love of all animals that dont deserve to be born in miserable puppy/kitten mills, DO NOT buy a pet. Please please please visit your local shelter and adopt instead

For the love of all animals that dont deserve to be born in miserable puppy/kitten mills, DO NOT buy a pet. Please please please visit your local shelter and adopt instead
Stahp it

I'll let my dogs fall in love whenever they want and sell whenever I want...

havent in over 3 years, but if I wanted to, I would...

oh, so you take the time to sign up on a sunglasses forum and then come in here talking about puppy mills ??

weak first post, girl...

In less than 2 hours, I will be saying goodbye to my best friend... Larry. The day I brought him home, I started to teach him commands.

Withj g two months, I had him trained to Sit, Stay, Speak, Jump, and lay down.

No other cat can ever replace him. He’s been treated like royalty and will forever fill in the emptiness inside of my heart. I love you so much Larry :(

E15EEA92-A230-4C94-9286-B053C0ED772E.jpeg
34C0DF0A-403E-4161-B429-C8F06935EBA5.png
54CB1E98-0EB5-459F-A1F3-301A532794D2.png
5244F2D1-AD87-4503-81BE-B6A1819D132D.png
B33CF742-2D78-48BD-906C-FE792BA6BE00.jpeg
8EEF1747-8D5F-45EB-B370-42C5F032D452.jpeg