• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pet Owners?dog, Cat, Crocodile?

In less than 2 hours, I will be saying goodbye to my best friend... Larry. The day I brought him home, I started to teach him commands.

Withj g two months, I had him trained to Sit, Stay, Speak, Jump, and lay down.

No other cat can ever replace him. He’s been treated like royalty and will forever fill in the emptiness inside of my heart. I love you so much Larry :(

View attachment 770805View attachment 770799View attachment 770804View attachment 770809View attachment 770806View attachment 770808
That's so sad. I'm so sorry for you. You and Larry are both in my prayers 🙏

Hopefully this cheers you up a tiny bit @BakedTater. That sucks man.
0ECC51B4-D5D1-4484-B552-86B8ABCDA6C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone... he was in so much pain. He stopped eating, lost all his muscle and a few other things. Vet said it was Feline leukemia. Also, she said some of his back teeth were hurting really bad because they were rotten :( I’m going to miss him dearly. I should have him back next week sometime. My brother paid for everything for me and I am forever grateful for everything my brother has done for me, and continues to do. He said goodbye to his blue tick a couple weeks ago. A couple days after our uncle. Last Friday, a close family friend died from heart issues, Monday, her husband left a note, saying he can’t live without her. (They were super close, and she was his lady). So many deaths lately. 2020 Fu**ing sucks.

Thank you everyone... he was in so much pain. He stopped eating, lost all his muscle and a few other things. Vet said it was Feline leukemia. Also, she said some of his back teeth were hurting really bad because they were rotten :( I’m going to miss him dearly. I should have him back next week sometime. My brother paid for everything for me and I am forever grateful for everything my brother has done for me, and continues to do. He said goodbye to his blue tick a couple weeks ago. A couple days after our uncle. Last Friday, a close family friend died from heart issues, Monday, her husband left a note, saying he can’t live without her. (They were super close, and she was his lady). So many deaths lately. 2020 Fu**ing sucks.
That's rough man. Cherish the loved ones you still have. Hope 2020 gets better for ya bro!

In less than 2 hours, I will be saying goodbye to my best friend... Larry. The day I brought him home, I started to teach him commands.

Withj g two months, I had him trained to Sit, Stay, Speak, Jump, and lay down.

No other cat can ever replace him. He’s been treated like royalty and will forever fill in the emptiness inside of my heart. I love you so much Larry :(

View attachment 770805View attachment 770799View attachment 770804View attachment 770809View attachment 770806View attachment 770808

:cry:I cried like madereffer when i lost my dog of 15 years last year, i feel that pain.