• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Petterson Frogskins

The amount of time he takes to paint a pair is insane so it's definitely not a surprise he charges what he does.

tnqd.jpg

These are junos. he's a very lucky guy.

He does custom Holbrooks or any Oakley you'd want done. be prepared his services do not come cheap. at about 1k starting point just FYI. Juno has a couple beautiful brooks from tater. unbelievably beautiful

Let me quote the immortal Chris Farley:

"HOLY SCHNIKIES"!!!!! I would love to see some pictures of the Tater Brooks!!!!!

...now budgeting for them...whoooooooooooooole 'nother story. Not in my cards!

Well, as usual, I knee-jerked and tripped myself.

Those are just incomprehensibly beautiful. Those are Holbrooks I would wear, but reluctantly! ...and then display them on stands beside yours.

Just WOW.
:shock:
Doug your too kind. I'll find you a link to his web page. all of his creations are there including the ones he's done on the side. like the non sanctioned pairs.

Brian, I remember you said a few months back that you were on the brink of cracking this "criminal" case?
I.e., you were almost sure who the "culprit" was (and is)?

See here are the two 100% real number 9 and 43. as an example. these were owned by a friend of mine who of course took a ton of pictures of each. he has since sold them off but as compared to his photos of the real to the eBay ones. they are completely different. #9 never had the bag with it and magically the fake one on ebay dose. also those black bags are off as well. a bunch of us have done close comparisons to each from the listings and it's slight but evident.