• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pewter Badman

EP3RR

Oakley Enthusiast
I guess no one likes the Pewter/Tungsten combo? I'd much rather the Sapphire, but beggars can't be choosers haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456876943.857977.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I love the Tungsten Lenses myself.

-Prizm Daily
-Sapphire Polar or non
-VR28 BIP
-Tungsten Polar
-Titanium
-Ruby
-Torch
-Prizm Deep

In that order. Pretty much sums it up for me! Although I'm probably forgetting one of my favs...

Hahaha I had to chime in. Great pickup! I have the Badman Prizm and Sapphire, but always kinda wanted that one too.

So I went to my local Vault store to get a new toque. While browsing the clearance rack, I noticed a pair of Badman, no way!! Down to $375 CAD. The associate (extremely nice) told me about the BOGO, so I got the cheapest pair of MX goggles and got 50% off the Badman.

I guess no one likes the Pewter/Tungsten combo? I'd much rather the Sapphire, but beggars can't be choosers haha

View attachment 227201
Nice! Looks good!

I am surprised BOGO works on the more expensive item. You usually only get the discount on something of equal or lesser value. Nice job! I have that pair coming on trade and look forward to seeing them in person.

I am surprised BOGO works on the more expensive item. You usually only get the discount on something of equal or lesser value. Nice job! I have that pair coming on trade and look forward to seeing them in person.

I was surprised too! Especially that the Badmans were on the clearance rack. The BOGO is 50% off any clearance eyewear with purchase of regular priced eyewear.

Back