• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Philippine Donation

washi me sensie

The Oakley Rōnin
Good day bros!

I know most of you have heard the news already about the recent storm in the Philippines which have cost hundreds of lives... as part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Society i humble appeal to our oakley community if you could give something to help my fellowmen. You could go to the official Philippine Red Cross Website http://www.redcross.org.ph/ and click the "Donate" button and give something thru Paypal. A single dollar could go a long way to help feed families and loved ones back in my home country! Thank you!!

This is a very good initiative given what happened here in the Philippines especially in the Visayas. Filipinos need your help at this very trying times. Oakley collectors in the Philippines has started donating as well for the typhoon victims.. God bless the Philippines!

My best wishes for all our brothers and sisters in this time of need, is incredible what a donation can do at this moments, we need to understand this tragedy and address it as human beings beyond nationality or creed....

Latest Posts

Back