• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photochromic Lens

Super random but I wear the EV Zero Blade with photochromic and it’s my favorite. It’s super light but only downside is it’s only photochromic. no lens swapping on them :/

try going into a store if possible because radarlock path does exist for photochromic

Must have been sold out after all the discounts, pretty sure i saw it not too long ago on the site
Oof bummer I should’ve thought of this before my job started up and running again :/

Super random but I wear the EV Zero Blade with photochromic and it’s my favorite. It’s super light but only downside is it’s only photochromic. no lens swapping on them :/

try going into a store if possible because radarlock path does exist for photochromic

Yeah cuz I love my Radarlocks and the black iridium polarized lenses. Sadly all the Oakley stores in my area are still closed. So much looting happened.

I might order that pair, EV Zero Blade. Looks unique and interesting. Thank you!

Oof bummer I should’ve thought of this before my job started up and running again :/

Yeah cuz I love my Radarlocks and the black iridium polarized lenses. Sadly all the Oakley stores in my area are still closed. So much looting happened.

I might order that pair, EV Zero Blade. Looks unique and interesting. Thank you!

the blades are sweet. I just swapped out the Asian fit pad and it fits just like a normal one

flak 2.0 asian fit lens the same size as that of the regular flak 2.0 xl lens?

from what i know the asian fit adjustment is on the nosepad portion and not the lens but i could be wrong

Oh boy

this was a fat purchase.
only a minute to spare on the sale!
Was disappointed I couldn’t use Apple Pay for some reason to get $25 off my next purchase...

CBC1B17E-FCB9-4F7D-9AA5-6BD49EDA6C0E.png

Back