• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photos not in sequence

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
I can’t upload sequential photos without them being mixed up. As a matter of fact, I just uploaded sequential photos one at a time, and the sequence is still out of whack. The very last photo uploaded became the send to last photo shown. Weird. Anyone else having this problem?

It will take the smallest file first since it is loaded first etc.
But your your second question does not apply for me when i do that.

I can’t upload sequential photos without them being mixed up. As a matter of fact, I just uploaded sequential photos one at a time, and the sequence is still out of whack. The very last photo uploaded became the send to last photo shown. Weird. Anyone else having this problem?
So this happens to me when I smoke a really strong sativa and get all MJFox like... I upload one at a time and each time it makes you scroll back to the top to upload another... I find my finger was moving the cursor as I scrolled... Once I figured that out just started using the arrow keys to scroll back up and havnt had it happen since... Oh and I smoked some indica to... that helped...
Shaking MJFOX.gif

Back