• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Photos of Custom Oakley watch band

Bubbaburnett

Oakley Beginner
Someone on this site once stated any watch can have a metal band. So any leads on a jewelry that can do a custom metal band for for my killswitch.

It's difficult with Oakley watches. Most watches use a spring pin to hold the band to the case. But the killswitch and many other Oakley watches use a pretty large allen head bolt/tube combination compared to the average watch. So finding a metal band that will work is going to be difficult.

Here’s what I did with mine. It’s a leatherman tool watch band. Has an aggressive look, plus I have some basic tools, flat head, Phillips head, envelope cutter, bottle opener, etc..

9A0B854C-B91E-469C-9981-FAA60D87AEA2.png

86AB6823-FE7A-4AF5-9546-F4B90509036E.png

AB850836-D672-4564-9037-F13D79E781F1.png

nice bracelet above! quick question. Does anyone know if Judge and Jury watches share the same bracelet? like if I have a judge with a missing bracelet can I get a jury bracelet to replace it?

Here’s what I did with mine. It’s a leatherman tool watch band. Has an aggressive look, plus I have some basic tools, flat head, Phillips head, envelope cutter, bottle opener, etc..

View attachment 1011929

View attachment 1011930

View attachment 1011931
I have a couple of leatherman bracelets at my store... keep thinking it would be cool to put one on a MM or HP but have never found a MM or HP my heart would let me put a non Oakley bracelet on it unless it came from @Spenc

Back