• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PIC THREAD: Signature Sunday (August 19th 2012)

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
OK folks, setting this thread up early in readiness for roosters crowing in different time zones around the world on Signature Sunday.

Let's see what you all consider to be your signature frame - one that you think sums you up (or your collection) and just screams YOU.

Today is Saturday. Bring on Signature Sunday.
And wear 'em with pride.

:biggrin:

Well I knew it was always going to be the Snow Dog. But I love both my frames so I have to post pitures of both frames. One with Ice & blue Icons & the other Emerald with Green Icons.
sd2d.jpg
[/URL]

sd1j.jpg
[/URL]

Shot was taken 2 weeks ago during the London Olympics (i'm away from home and won't be back til next weekend)

Anyway, I'm at Oakley Safehouse wearing my X Metal XX 24K! Though they won't let me in as I'm not an athlete :mad:
DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

Might post another one next week which really sums up my entire collection pic lolz.....

My signature frame is the Hijinx (well, duh). I'm a bit obsessed with it.

Out of all my pairs though, the pic I've chosen is the Ducati edition. Not too flash. Just lovely clean lines, polished black, etched Black Iridium, and a big red icon.

Uncomplicated design perfection.

imag0757u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My signature frame (no surprise) is my gold Darts. Bought quite early in my collecting and been with me on every holiday and even wore them on my wedding day (after the ceremony :wink: )

The pic I have chosen was taken on the Rialto Bridge in Venice, Italy. Such a fantastic time with lots of happy memories.

Herbs will post the pic as I'm having technical problems!!!!

Heater black polarized, matte black frame, black socks, black nose piece, gunmetal icons. I actually rarely wear straight up black/black without some color mixed in anymore, it's good to get back to basics.

Crappy pic, but it counts.
2012-08-19143612.jpg

The Future is Stupid on Signature Sunday. You guys that said these glasses were made for me and I pulled them off really well got me thinking. This artist design is very outgoing and loud and I think thats why I can pull it off. I am very outgoing and a social butterfly of sorts lol. Also the slogan "The Future is Stupid", Kozik said that means whatever you want it to mean and what that tells me is that we are in charge of out own future. That is something I have always stood by. Its a very hot day here in South Texas so please dont mind the sweaty forehead lol. Also since I am designating this as my signature thread I will be taking the Koziks with me on every vacation and starting a thread of Koziks on location. Below is the Koziks visiting South Padre Island.

IMAG0094-1.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Latest Posts

Back