• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked this old thing up.

5f2p.gif

My account was acting up yesterday.
Apologies for the delay.
Not called it fake; just making it clear that these seats specifically were not the ones seen at HQ.

Hahaha you guys crack me up, let’s play a game who has never been to hq evidently. While there are chairs in the lobby and they are still there, they used these chairs all over the employee areas. Jim had 4-6 right outside his office, there were some directly across from the employee canteen area, design group had some, plus they are literally randomly in the hallways. I’m pretty sure they used all the ones with the arm rest just in the lobby. The chairs in the lobby when you first walk in are still there, but go walk around the building almost every other one is gone. When I snagged these seats they also had the round tables from hq for sale, plus the old display cases from the hq lobby.

Hahaha you guys crack me up, let’s play a game who has never been to hq evidently. While there are chairs in the lobby and they are still there, they used these chairs all over the employee areas. Jim had 4-6 right outside his office, there were some directly across from the employee canteen area, design group had some, plus they are literally randomly in the hallways. I’m pretty sure they used all the ones with the arm rest just in the lobby. The chairs in the lobby when you first walk in are still there, but go walk around the building almost every other one is gone. When I snagged these seats they also had the round tables from hq for sale, plus the old display cases from the hq lobby.
How do I get my hands on one ??!! I wanna convert it to the coolest toilet ever .. I’ll never get off the pot lol

What’s the table look like?

Back