• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up 2 grails

Titan X

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Clearwater Florida
Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to an awesome forum member. He contacted me after I posted a thread where I was looking for an R1. We ended up making 3 deals. In 2 of those deals I received a complete XM R1 with brand new unused R1 etched lenses and a complete like new FMJ OTT with IH violet iridium lenses. 2 pieces I wasn't sure I would get any time soon. Thank you VolcanOG for the 2 awesome pieces. Hope to do many more deals in the future.

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to an awesome forum member. He contacted me after I posted a thread where I was looking for an R1. We ended up making 3 deals. In 2 of those deals I received a complete XM R1 with brand new unused R1 etched lenses and a complete like new FMJ OTT with IH violet iridium lenses. 2 pieces I wasn't sure I would get any time soon. Thank you VolcanOG for the 2 awesome pieces. Hope to do many more deals in the future.

View attachment 289363

View attachment 289364
They look great displayed there. They look at home. Glad you like em brother. :)