• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A 4.0

I kept a generous amount of the stands for myself for possible later use, but I have plenty of leftovers, but I have no need for two drawers full of stands. The best combo for the most stands is 7 triples, 1 double, and 3 singles. PM me if you want one. I am only charging shipping. I will work down the list from triples, to the double, to the singles, in that order. 4 triples are already spoken for. First come, first serve.

BF463502-DB74-4ECD-B56D-58CB938F6819_zpsw4th3xwq.jpg

I kept a generous amount of the stands for myself for possible later use, but I have plenty of leftovers, but I have no need for two drawers full of stands. The best combo for the most stands is 7 triples, 1 double, and 3 singles. PM me if you want one. I am only charging shipping. I will work down the list from triples, to the double, to the singles, in that order. 4 triples are already spoken for. First come, first serve.

BF463502-DB74-4ECD-B56D-58CB938F6819_zpsw4th3xwq.jpg
Impressive.

Most guys would sell them. Probably the guys you're gonna give them to will end up selling them anyway. Good juju for you anyway

Definitely a nice home warming treat! You should keep the stands as you will have fun playing with them when your collection grows. They are modular and can be a skyscraper of all stands
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473658602.852494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back