• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A 4.0

Definitely a nice home warming treat! You should keep the stands as you will have fun playing with them when your collection grows. They are modular and can be a skyscraper of all standsView attachment 278020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY ASKING FOR TROUBLE BATMAN!!!!!

And very cool case, C. I saw it in your other thread in the Collections area. Great Grab!!!

Just recently moved to Palmdale and got curious and searched on Craigslist. Sure enough, a few hours later this gem was in my new home! Don't have quite enough pairs to fully outfit it yet, but my NVG helmet setup will look nice in there once I get a Bob head. I'm at 2 Juliets, 2 Mars, Madman, and an OTT. I need some Pennys, Mars Craters and more Juliets. Oh, and I'm on the hunt for a Medusa.

PS any Mars Craters for sale? Mars coins? Pennys?

image.jpg

Also, previous owner gave me a TON of the clear polymer stands. Anyone want a few?

EDIT - DISPLAY STAND WINNERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

3-Tier #1: pistolpetefan23
3-Tier #2: SMman
3-Tier #3: dingo ate my baby (confirmed)
3-Tier #4: iwill
3-Tier #5: GRFMotorsports
3-Tier #6: Nortika
3-Tier #7: Dallas O Hog

2-Tier: .....

1-Tier #1: .....
1-Tier #2: .....
1-Tier #3: .....

Please PM me your shipping address to finalize. Those wanting to do trades or purchase the lot, sorry, but I am not going that route.
Sweet great taste never got any stands with mine :(

image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back