• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A Doublewide 3.1 Tower

Wow Nice Pick up Damon. I have 2 single towers in this style and they are so freak-in cool. At the price you got it for.......Great Job.
Enjoy!!

Nice pickup, that is bad luck for the tennis shop, but AMAZING luck for you. I love the 3.0 Displays, but they are so hard/expensive to come by!! Whenever I go into Oakley Stores/Bike Shops, I always ask if they will sell stands/displays...never hurts to ask.

Nice pickup, that is bad luck for the tennis shop, but AMAZING luck for you. I love the 3.0 Displays, but they are so hard/expensive to come by!! Whenever I go into Oakley Stores/Bike Shops, I always ask if they will sell stands/displays...never hurts to ask.

Oakley stores are definitely not going to say yes unless a 15 year old is the only one working in the store...even that would be lucky haha

Thanks Brett! Any new crazy pick ups for you?

Nothing really. I did get a couple of OG Razor Blades. I found a pair just like my first pair I ever bought in the late 90's. **** they may be mine. I sold them (Stupid) years ago.
Always looking!! Great Job!!

Latest Posts

Back