• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up a grail(hopefully)

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
image.jpg
Was searching eBay and found the pair I have been looking for, but I am not 100% sure they are real... Everything ma he's up but that case looks fake, I asked for sku and bought before he replied because I knew I'd never be able to potentially buy this for 200$ again, thoughts?yes I know the price is 300, but the offer was accepted at 200

Are they special edition? Limited release? If you consider them your Gail go for it. But I don't see anything special about those specific oilrigs.

You need to charge your phone by the way.

That's a lot of money, I guess you can take the shot and if the end up being fake, you can totally ask for a refund. Many sellers rather pay back the money than being labeled as selling fake things, you've also got the ebay protection, will take longer to process, but if they are fake you should be able to get your money back.
Same thing happended to me while buying a set of BNIB Half X, the seller had them advertised at $200, offered $150 and he agreed. I hope when they arrive they'll be real, checking his rep and comments, it seems they'll be.
In short, if you really like them, and don't think you'll be able to find them again, go for it. At least that's what I'd do. Hope it helps

This is why I struggle with eBay...can get great deals but not knowing for sure about authenticity drives me nuts. Good luck

Congrats! Damn post a bigger pic please. Hopefully you waited till they were shipped to post on the O-forum. It full of O-sharks that smell omatter miles away;):lol: The worst are my fellow X-sharks :) They will rob you for your xmetals! Literally!:eek:

Last edited:
Back