• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked Up A Set Of Juliets At The Vault Today.

ugapug

Oakley Beginner
20130510_203920.jpg

Carbon/w Ruby Iridium lenses, picked up a set of Ice Iridium lenses too. Sadly, they had sold the last pair of X-Squares a couple of days ago, which sucks, 'cause that would have been my preference to be honest.

No way, dude. I have both pairs, and i love them both, but the fit and finish of the Juliet is much better than the X Squared. Congrats on your find!

The best part was they're doing a promotion where they give you $10 in Oakley "cash" for every $50 you spend. It's good starting the 1st of June, so I'll be going back then to see if they have any left and pick up a 2nd pair, you know, just to be sure I don't run out of options LOL.

I do love my juliets but with this big dome the xs fits/suits me better. Ill never sell my plasma/ice IP juliets though, no way. Great pickup.

Nice. The one by me has 2 nib I saw. One was carbon/ black. The other was an x metal I believe.no xs though. Guess they go fast :(

Awesome find bro! Absolutely GORGEOUS. You guys seem to find awesome gems, in South Africa we have the common HB and Frogskins and thats about it. I gotta start shopping online if i want to pick up anything decent