• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

picked up a Tincan

Do you like the tinfoils too?

not really, but only because i have never really been a fan of frames that have little to no bottom half of the orbital. i don't have any half x, romeo 2, ect. i only have one frame in my whole collection that is like that, my fast jackets. they are one of my beaters and i usually reach for my beater holbrooks or split jacket instead for at work.

i was really excited about these when they first came out, but when i tried them on at the Vault a few years ago i felt like the style didn't work on me (maybe it was the retail price telling me that, i dunno...) so i passed on them.

then last time i was at the Vault i tried them on again, because like i said, i really like the glasses themselves. i don't know what i was thinking cause they look fine on me, but i was there to buy a different pair that day.

i have been looking for deals on a pewter/BIP colorway. i finally i found one on ebay brand new for a little over 100 bux which is the lowest i have seen any of the polarized ones. so i pulled the trigger. i didn't know this frame came with this case too. that's nice.

168hc7o.jpg

33o1p50.jpg
Nice pick up and a decent price! The tincan is one of the good ones to get out of LUX

Back