• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up single display with loaded display stuff

Thanks love case when I come into the room and I see it I smile abit

I know exactly what you mean when you say you come into the room and it just makes you smile. He he! Congrats on the new Mega Tower. This bottom drawer type version is heavier than the cabinet door bottom counter part which I both have. This version has a double layer of extruded aluminum for the corners that stick out. I also see that the star diffuser for the light is missing. You can use white acrylic sheet to cover up the hole and you can just use a ceiling type led light to give illumination to your case. :)

Next time I send you something remind me as I have a few kicking around.

I know exactly what you mean when you say you come into the room and it just makes you smile. He he! Congrats on the new Mega Tower. This bottom drawer type version is heavier than the cabinet door bottom counter part which I both have. This version has a double layer of extruded aluminum for the corners that stick out. I also see that the star diffuser for the light is missing. You can use white acrylic sheet to cover up the hole and you can just use a ceiling type led light to give illumination to your case. :)
I got a new led hanging camping light at garage sale for 1dollar set it face down on plastic lights it right up. Came with acrylic sheet and screws already attached..Love double layer your right it is heavy and solidly built

Last edited: