• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picked up some XX twenty's

Geeteedan

Oakley Beginner
Found these on FB marketplace and didn't have high hopes due to the age of them. Was pleasantly surprised after picking them up. Actually look very very good in person other than 1 nose piece missing. Browsing old threads I see the nose pads and ear pieces are nearly impossible to get ahold of. I see on Amazon they sell replacements and was wondering if they even fit decently or just rock them how they are. Going to give them a good cleaning but think it was a good find for $40

received_902826047780818.jpeg

received_2896668827305881.jpeg

received_1397703307402395.jpeg

received_368436711940052.jpeg

Awesome pick-up. And awesome first post. Congrats. :cool: 🤙
Appreciate it. Back when I got out of High School my first summer job was working at a bowling alley. One of my coworkers was also an oakley rep so I was able to get a few pairs at a steep discount. Had both the silver pairs with blue logos and the blue iridium lens and then silver with the red logos and fire iridium lens. Seeing what a mint pair of those go for on ebay makes me wish I kept them. This is the only style of frames I've ever been drawn to.

Latest Posts

Back