• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picking These Up In A Package Deal... Are They Worth Anything?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
So i really only want two pairs of this deal but it comes with these...I plan on just selling them because they're all on the smaller side and won't fit me, and I just really don't want them so if you guys could help out with what they're worth I'd really appreciate it

TiCopper/Ice Mag switch 9/10

Matte Black/Crystal Black Splice 9/10

Black XX 9/10

Zero 0.4 Sq 9/10

NOTE: NONE OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY FOR SALE YET. IM JUST LOOKING FOR APPROX VALUE. I'LL MAKE AN EXCHANGE THREAD WHEN I'M READY TO SELL.

NOTE: NONE OF THESE ARE ACTUALLY FOR SALE YET. IM JUST LOOKING FOR APPROX VALUE. I'LL MAKE AN EXCHANGE THREAD WHEN I'M READY TO SELL.

I think tht Splice is pretty limited, maybe the Back Country one? I don't think I've ever seen one for sale...

I think tht Splice is pretty limited, maybe the Back Country one? I don't think I've ever seen one for sale...

Upon closer inspection that does look to be a back country splice. I've never even heard of it.
Any idea what it's worth? No box

the Mag switch is a BALLER piece! no idea on value though. The backcountry would be more like 200PLUS to be honest. standard FMJ/Ice ones go for 150. THe 0.4 Sq depends on generation but im sure you can ballpark those by now? =P unfortunately, 0.4Sq was the ugly commoner of the vintage Zeros, but still a decent wearer - or potential custom shaped lens candidate?

the Mag switch is a BALLER piece! no idea on value though. The backcountry would be more like 200PLUS to be honest. standard FMJ/Ice ones go for 150. THe 0.4 Sq depends on generation but im sure you can ballpark those by now? =P unfortunately, 0.4Sq was the ugly commoner of the vintage Zeros, but still a decent wearer - or potential custom shaped lens candidate?

I actually don't know if its a new 0.4 or 0.4sq. Ill have to have it in my hand to know. It's supposedly flawless.

Latest Posts

Back