• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pics Of My Completed ARTIST SERIES..

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
the OR is a fantastic forum as Stephen mentioned. i have gained so much knowledge, and made so many friends all around the world thru that portal, and likewise this one. =)

Jono and Stephen are right it's a great place to find tons of information

Yeah the O Review is a wonderful place. Some of the members there are the bibles of Oakley knowledge. They have great inside contacts as well. Some of them had sketchings of the FMJ more than a year before Oakley announced it or even decided on the official name. Unfortunately due to lawyers and not wanting to get their inside sources into trouble not many are willing to share info like that publicly even if the O Review is a closed collectors club.

Just stumbled upon this thread, looking at pretty Hijinx pics. So, apologies for the belated congratulations on the completion of your Artist series. My favourites are of course your WhoIsThisKid and Chantry Hijinxes. Awesome designs.

I wonder how many folks worldwide actually have this complete Artist set? There can't be many of you out there.

Which were the most difficult finds? The Flores?

It must have been like Pokemon but with sunglasses - gotta catch them all.

haha - Oakemon

the WhoIsThisKid is right now the pair you will not found very often! even the Flores are easier to get . . .

That's true these days - but I recall from his world famous YouTube vids that BAPD picked up two or three pairs on their release.

I was curious which were the most difficult finds for him personally, on his epic Artist series Oakemon quest.

Back