• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pics Of My Two 28" Countertop Displays (CL Score)

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
Alright, I posted up thread asking about pricing on the 28" countertop displays that I had found on CL. I went and checked them out, and they wound up coming home with me for $400.

After about 4 hours each of cleaning time, here they are. (temporary placement til I can find somewhere better)

I'm thinking about getting some LED Strips and putting them in the angled pieces on the front sides of the cabinet where they can't be seen, but provide some good light to show everything.
Any thoughts on doing this anyone???

Sorry for the first pic, I forgot to put the shelves in the bottom case, lol.

scaled.php?server=59&filename=dsc0975w.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=201&filename=dsc0993f.jpg&res=landing

All my Metal frames at the moment. Splinter - Matte black w/black iridium polarized lenses
Spike - JPM's (Matte black w/titanium iridium lenses)
Jury - Matte black w/OO iridium polarized lenses
1st Gen E-Frame - Chrome w/Black lenses (unsure of lens color due to age, definitely seen better days, lol)
And a Square O Graphite Case for my Jurys
scaled.php?server=812&filename=dsc0994d.jpg&res=landing

Scar - Butterscotch w/24k iridium lenses
Gascan - Rootbeer w/bronze lenses
Fives Squared Ducati's - Matte black w/black iridium polarized lenses
Crackcase - Rootbeer w/bronze polarized lenses
Flak Jacket - Jet black w/black iridium XLJ lenses
Not Pictured----Canteen SI - Matte black w/grey polarized lenses
Carbon fiber Oakley case (also have 2 more of these)
scaled.php?server=211&filename=dsc0982j.jpg&res=landing

Thought this was kind of a neatdisplay idea..
Gascan SI - Desert Tan w/olive drab tonal "O" w/emerald green iridium lenses
American flag storage bag
SI Storage bag

Decided to put my 2 concealed carry guns in here just for a little display, lol.
Glock 36 .45 & a Glock 23 .40 (both in the hard to find OD Green)
(hiding in the back is my Flak Jacket Vault, a large Soft Vault, and my cleaning kit)
scaled.php?server=818&filename=dsc0986w.jpg&res=landing

Bottom case is just filled with random stuff for the moment until I get more glasses, lol.
scaled.php?server=641&filename=dsc0987jz.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=29&filename=dsc0989y.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=341&filename=dsc0991nh.jpg&res=landing

i love the shelf with the glocks, i actually did the same kind of thing in my double wide with my si m frames and a bunch of shell casings but no guns haha i cant buy any... yet

i love the shelf with the glocks, i actually did the same kind of thing in my double wide with my si m frames and a bunch of shell casings but no guns haha i cant buy any... yet

As soon as I get my Upper Assembly in for my AR15 I will be taking some pics of my Glocks and Oakley's with it. Notice the .223 and 12ga shell.

Nice setup, especially love the Glock color ways. I just have traditional black...

I started out with a standard black G36 that my Dad gave me (which I still have.) Took me forever to find the 36 in OD Green, and the 23 wasn't too bad, scored a great price on it as well. But man the OD Green one's sure are getting hard to get if you don't want to pay out the butt.