• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pics?

Oakley4Life

Oakley Expert
Maryland
hey guys, ive been on the forum for months now, but i dont post a lot. but im having a hard time putting pictures up. i have a great collection and would love to show you guys, but i cant figure out how to upload picss!

hey guys, ive been on the forum for months now, but i dont post a lot. but im having a hard time putting pictures up. i have a great collection and would love to show you guys, but i cant figure out how to upload picss!

Create a photo bucket and upload pics to there, from there after they are uploaded, copy the URL, (I believe it's the third one down from the share pictures thing) then paste it to your post onto the forum

You need to use image shack

Click browse to find you photo(s) & then click upload
If you have loaded multipul photos then you need to click on each individual photo.
There are several option to the right of the photo.
Click on Embed this image
The option you need to use is the Forum option.
Highlight all the URL code in the option & copy & paste this into your posting on the Oakley Forum. This will put your photo onto your posting.

If you are doing several photos you will just need to keep repeating this process to get all your photos uploaded.

It is best done with two windows open, one for the Oakley Forum with your posting & the other for imageshack so you can see your photos.

Latest Posts

Back