• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picture Request For Size Comparison Of Frames, Owners Please Chime In!

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
D

digi7alph0enix

So for a long time I've had my heart set on a pair of Pennys and now that I have the funds I need to make sure they'll fit. Does anyone have a pair of the old XX O-Matter frames AND a pair of Penny that they could set on top of one another for a size comparison? The XX Twenty has always felt like a perfect fit to me so I'm sure even if the Penny are a little larger or smaller they'll still be wearable, but how good the fit will be might help determine just how much I want to spend on them. Could also use a simple side by side pic from above to get the comparison too. Any help is greatly appreciated!

yeah pennys are pretty small. twentys are abit larger... imo the juliets fit like the twentys but the frame of the juliet is overall a shade larger than the twentys.

thsats the main thing abou the pennys- always wished they were the juliet's size

I've never even tried on a pair of X-Metals because I knew I couldn't afford them and didn't want to get my hopes up. I've got some running around to do today so I'm going to stop by the Oakley store in the mall and maybe a local Vault too and see what they have to try on so I can get a better idea of how the metals fit to begin with. Again I appreciate all the input so far.

Latest Posts

Back