• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Picture Request: X Squared Polished Carbon And Carbon

ducatiti

I should Work at Oakley
I would like to see the actual difference up close. If you have both, please some pics here. Thank you in advance!

Sorry my pictures suck...all I can tell you is that the only real difference is that the polished has more of a shine to it.

Carbon is the Ruby and the Polished Carbon is the Polished Black Iridium...

W5SfU.jpg

HboRt.jpg

Thanks for those pics, I could never figure out the difference. Does one wear better than the other for scuffs? Do you prefer a finish to the other?

Thank you for posting the pictures sir.

I went ahead and ordered the polished carbon/black iridium polarized and extra ruby iridium lens.

Damn jive! You beat me to it, haha! I just swapped out my lens trade with Batwolf and was going to show off my pics, but you beat me to the punch! Hehehe, my carbon's look exactly like yours...sweet! I'm lovin em, I'm sure I don't need to ask how you like em, LOL!

@ ducatiti - solid choice there, you'll definitely be happy with it! Post some pics when you get them!

hey Jive, do you also have Carbon with Fire (non-pol.) combo? can you show us some photos? thanks in advance, I'm planning to swap my OO lens to Fire.

Back