• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pictures disappearing from ad??

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

In both of my sale listings, my pictures no longer work... They worked when I posted and then they worked later last night but now both ads are pictureless...

Has anyone had this problem? I go into the ad to edit and the links are all messed up. I used PB for the pictures and I have never had this issue before.

Any help?

Hey guys,

In both of my sale listings, my pictures no longer work... They worked when I posted and then they worked later last night but now both ads are pictureless...

Has anyone had this problem? I go into the ad to edit and the links are all messed up. I used PB for the pictures and I have never had this issue before.

Any help?
Why not just upload them straight to the forum?

It may be an issue with the external posters. Many other sites block "hot linking" of images. The best approach is to just directly upload to the forum - you can do it no problem, and there really is no reason to utilize external hosters.

Let me know if this does not solve the problem.

Hey guys,

Any help?

yea i noticed some of my posts started doing that this week. i use Tinypic.com to host images. i have never had an issue before this week either.

It may be an issue with the external posters. Many other sites block "hot linking" of images. The best approach is to just directly upload to the forum - you can do it no problem, and there really is no reason to utilize external hosters.

Let me know if this does not solve the problem.
Okay, will do. Thanks Boss

Back