• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pictures of Half X-Metals while on ya?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Anyone have picture of you or someone else wearing a Half X-Metal? I'm trying to decide if the lenses will be too big on me before I dish out the cash to buy a pair. If you have pics of you or anyone else wearing them, please post them up. Thanks fellas.

Harry

I poked around that thread for a while, I wish people would say what it is they are wearing. I even looked on Google images. I found some...and the lenses looked rather big. But I can't tell for sure. I'm hoping to see some better pics...I keep looking, but have not really come up with much. Thanks Wicked! (You putting the Vette up for the winter?)

I poked around that thread for a while, I wish people would say what it is they are wearing. I even looked on Google images. I found some...and the lenses looked rather big. But I can't tell for sure. I'm hoping to see some better pics...I keep looking, but have not really come up with much. Thanks Wicked! (You putting the Vette up for the winter?)
They are a touch bigger than a Juliet. It's not up yet but it has not seen daylight in a while. I'll wash it, cover it, and put it on a battery tender soon.

They are a touch bigger than a Juliet. It's not up yet but it has not seen daylight in a while. I'll wash it, cover it, and put it on a battery tender soon.
Ugh...really? It is bigger than the Juliet? Darn...was hoping they were the same if not just a tad bit smaller. I can't go bigger than the Juliet...doesn't agree with my face. I guess the only new Oakleys that work for me are the Half Jacket 2.0 (non XL) and the Blades. Off to find a black BIP Blade I guess...I got the Ferrari one. Thanks again...

I thought they were smaller?

I have been getting a lot of conflicting info man, that's why I was hoping to see some pictures and see if I can get some measurements of the lenses so I can compare them with what I have here. I know you don't like the Half-X...I'm just about to give up and get the black and ice Blades for my collection...well, to use for the most part. I have the Ferrari version and love to wear them when driving. And the weight of those glasses is phenomenal!

Hope this helps

14503256327301491279642.jpg

I have been getting a lot of conflicting info man, that's why I was hoping to see some pictures and see if I can get some measurements of the lenses so I can compare them with what I have here. I know you don't like the Half-X...I'm just about to give up and get the black and ice Blades for my collection...well, to use for the most part. I have the Ferrari version and love to wear them when driving. And the weight of those glasses is phenomenal!
I like how they look, they are just unreliable

I wear mine occasionally. Don't want to ruin the hinges. Honestly, I wear them less than my other metals. I still think they are great looking glasses but, not as durable as the rest of the line.

Latest Posts

Back