• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pictures Of Oil Rigs Matte Clear/Ice Iridium Holiday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be quite honest, when most of us see pictures on an ebay auction that are obviously different and not direct from the seller things start to look fishy. You can't get any pictures of the glasses that you're selling yourself?
And you just said in your exchange post that you were trying to get the holiday editions? How are you selling a pair on ebay that you are trying to buy here?

Yeah putting other people's photos up is just deceiving. Then people are not getting what they thought they were...

I'm sorry man, this seems so shady. If you're concerned with your pictures not looking good enough just put them on here and we'll tell you whether it's clear enough. And if you're trying to sell a real pair of matte clear holiday's you'll probably have better luck on here where people know what they are and are trying to finish a collection than on ebay unless you're trying to convince the buyer of their "ultra-rare and hard to find" status. I normally reserve myself from speaking ill of anyone on here as I don't want to make a bad impression but I'd really like to find out if this actually is legit.

Ya this is the third thread from you about holiday matte clear rigs which seem shady....whats going on? Pm me if u wanna discuss further. CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.