• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pictures Upside Down, Need Help!

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
Guys, I need help on attaching pictures. Its weird because everytime I attach and view pictures using my PC the picture is ok but when I view the OF Using my iphone or ipad I can see my pictures are upside down. By the way. Im using photobucket. Any help with this issue, or anyone of you had the same experience?

This is very odd. I'm trying to think of what could possibly cause this. Anyone else have this issue?

a lot of the times when I've seen your photos on my iphone they would be upside down. I never even questioned why though.

yes, most of the time, like this morning when I use my ipad to browse OF, and all my post pictures are upside down, but when im using my laptop or non mac product, everything is ok

Ever since I've started posting with Tapatalk I noticed that my pics would show up off rotation. I just got into the habit of editing my original pics by changing/saving the rotation before I post. Funny thing is, it would fine when I post it from my cell, but when I'd look at the thread from my desktop, the rotation was off.

Exactly, same thing with me bro! its a pain in the A when I want to post pix, what I do is to edit it in photoshop or paint.

I implemented a fix of it, but I guess it isn't working. It should automatically detect the orientation of a photo uploaded from a mobile device.

Back