• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Piet collab.

Went on the website and successfully changed it to the international version of the site and got the Flak Terra and a vest in my cart. I went to checkout and made an account with my email. However, when I go to login and pay it says my login info is incorrect and won’t let me sign in. Even though I’m already signed into the website. This is just extremely disappointing that US Oakley doesn’t release these items as it said they would in multiple articles

The eye jacket sold out almost instantly. Thats the only piece Id want.

The Piet site is geo locked so it won't let you order if any address or phone number is not in Brazil or SA. Just like the overseas Oakley sites like Japan.

I'll wait to see if it's just going to be a delayed release here in the states. The eye jackets are cool, but not enough for me to get worked up over.

Damm
The eye jacket sold out almost instantly. Thats the only piece Id want.

The Piet site is geo locked so it won't let you order if any address or phone number is not in Brazil or SA. Just like the overseas Oakley sites like Japan.

I'll wait to see if it's just going to be a delayed release here in the states. The eye jackets are cool, but not enough for me to get worked up over.
Hopefully we get it later, at least the flak and the vest

A closer look at the Redux. Guess those lenses are Trail.

4BB8683D-0839-4685-990C-A63C85A4FA1E.jpeg
7AC4AD43-CA86-4C08-B57A-E01F7F9F8815.jpeg

Last edited:
Same

Went on the website and successfully changed it to the international version of the site and got the Flak Terra and a vest in my cart. I went to checkout and made an account with my email. However, when I go to login and pay it says my login info is incorrect and won’t let me sign in. Even though I’m already signed into the website. This is just extremely disappointing that US Oakley doesn’t release these items as it said they would in multiple articles Same issue here

Same

Went on the website and successfully changed it to the international version of the site and got the Flak Terra and a vest in my cart. I went to checkout and made an account with my email. However, when I go to login and pay it says my login info is incorrect and won’t let me sign in. Even though I’m already signed into the website. This is just extremely disappointing that US Oakley doesn’t release these items as it said they would in multiple articles Same issue here
Good for you you got that far. I didn't understand shit when i opened the brazil Oakley site 😂 couldn't find the option to switch to english

Vest and flak mid shoe sold out. I grabbed the flak terra though but man, $90 for shipping ststings
That's what stopped me from picking up the frog. I didn't want to spend $90 shipping on a $130 pair of frogs....lol

Back