• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin & Coupler, Be warned folks wrong way could destroy your expensive frame - get the pro to help

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi all,

My gut can't stop me from sharing a warning. We are about to sell pin and coupler from today

Got it stuck myself with a Juliet, so get the professional, THE X-MAN or somebody close to your area.

Well, we are expert in new screws, lenses, rubbers... not refurbish stuff. :D

Any other experience, people?

Linegear

PS: In Japan, we recommend someone, in US we recommend THE X-MAN, our old friend. OR shout your service, if you wish to.

Juliet pin got stuck_090115.JPG

Last edited:
Sure X-Man, we treasure our old friendship to the core ........

And the Owl, what are you drinking? oh it is morning now, you know, but at night our gut need Yamazaki (world rated number one, google for the news) and it is Japan. those Suntory guy work 200 percent and kick the Scot but.... lol

I just took apart one of your tune ups..... Mark, I have been trying for 3 months to find the right material to make couplers out of...... You sir, are a genius. @THE X-MAN

Kronin: don't drink yamazaki while changing the pin, sure stuck in the bottle or your stomach.... lol

Back