• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin & Coupler, Be warned folks wrong way could destroy your expensive frame - get the pro to help

Sales is quite well down here in the far east for the coupler and the pin . Hope the X man got a little busy. :)

I doubt ill see anything right away,i really dont want to fix smashed rivits and nosebridges.if i tell people i wont fixed busted up stuff,maybe they wont take the chance and just have em done the right way for $20.00 more

colegas e este meu primeiro post no fórum. Recentemente adquirido o nariz ponte Flex Engate ferramenta LINEGEAR. Recebido em 7 dias e ok.
No primeiro serviço que fez o pino foi danificado obter marcas a ponta da ferramenta original na imagem abaixo. Como faço para usar esta outra parte que aparentememte não danificará por sua ponta não ponteaguda igual a retirar o pino de ver as imagens ficam mais claras.

q5MsHRAs.jpg

U637NLis.jpg

colegas e este meu primeiro post no fórum. Recentemente adquirido o nariz ponte Flex Engate ferramenta LINEGEAR. Recebido em 7 dias e ok.
No primeiro serviço que fez o pino foi danificado obter marcas a ponta da ferramenta original na imagem abaixo. Como faço para usar esta outra parte que aparentememte não danificará por sua ponta não ponteaguda igual a retirar o pino de ver as imagens ficam mais claras.

q5MsHRAs.jpg

U637NLis.jpg
Send USA! @THE X-MAN

Received my set of olive drab for Juliet. You did an outstanding color matching job. They are a dead ringer when sitting next to one of my oem green kits.
Does anyone have a side by side picture of linegear and oem violet? I am digging some of these carbon IH kits I have seen on here and I am looking into building one out.

One more thing, any chance linegear will come up with "root beer" kit? I could use some spare 15 shocks, and would love to see some orbital lens washers in root beer. Thanks for your services linegear. If anyone is hesitant, their rubber is top shelf, not like the aftermarket walleva garbage.

Latest Posts

Back