• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin & Coupler, Be warned folks wrong way could destroy your expensive frame - get the pro to help

Yes jdd32 exactly. Did you fab those yourself?

Thanks for the link kronin, I should have searched first, but it was fairly early when I posted the question so I will chalk that one up to "not awake yet".

Thanks for the link kronin, I should have searched first, but it was fairly early when I posted the question so I will chalk that one up to "not awake yet".

NP, you probably would have searched using a string containing "violet", gotten a plethora of results, and that one likely wouldn't have even been one of them...

I just happened to remember the x-man asking how they compared way back then and calling them purple instead of violet, so I knew to search for purple to easily find the link... ;)

Hi,
Is there anyone out there with any original Oakley x metal nose bridge coupling rubbers anymore? Juliet & x squared I know I can find aftermarket replacements if there are none available.

Hi. I am sure you are very good at what you do & @ some point I may send you some of mine to refurbish. The cost of posting glasses to & from the US is a factor if I lived on the US I would probably use you as I have many pairs of x metals. In the mean time I shall continue to repair my Mars, Juliet & X Squared as I have for many years, I have spent my life in the oil industry & am very conversant with engineering repairs.

Latest Posts

Back