• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin press

Hamms

Oakley Enthusiast
Would like to see what everyone Ian doing for a pin press. Everywhere I look they re sold out of over seas. Anyone using a homemade or diy press? Pics welcome

Are you referring to the Tool that is used to service X-Metal Frames with Flex-Coupler Nosebridges?

Just send them to @THE X-MAN - they will come back better than new...
698bb78e435863754f32cbadef2fb4d5.jpg
bbb3ab5fd1d2e67bd9dc1cc1b08c5d31.jpg

Would like to see what everyone Ian doing for a pin press. Everywhere I look they re sold out of over seas. Anyone using a homemade or diy press? Pics welcome
Good Luck getting Info to tools and know-how to service X-Metal.
You are asking for trade secrets man.

Good Luck getting Info to tools and know-how to service X-Metal.
You are asking for trade secrets man.

If you aren't a DIY person the Xman does great work- but some people like to change their own oil too. Mark does great work and I've asked him for help in the past in fact I own the very first pair that he refinished. That's how far we go back.

Linegear's works fine if you take your time. I say again, if you take your time. It's just an indexed pin that you push out...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074J62XCV/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

I never paid anyone to change my Oil and I never will. Finding the Linegear Tool is not the issue knowing how to use it is the challange.

I never paid anyone to change my Oil and I never will. Finding the Linegear Tool is not the issue knowing how to use it is the challange.

I get my oil changed in 5 minutes why would I wanna do it myself and take an hour, And then figure out what to do with the waste oil..... Time is money

Back