• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin press

Of course I read the instructions and immediately tried to forget them. It only describes the rough process but not everything.

Pushing the pin out with that is no big deal....its alignment when pushing them in when you have the tension of rubber fighting you..... Without proper fixtureing you need 3 hands...lol.......and the pennies are the worst.

Pushing the pin out with that is no big deal....its alignment when pushing them in when you have the tension of rubber fighting you..... Without proper fixtureing you need 3 hands...lol.......and the pennies are the worst.
I agree 100% with this.

I get my oil changed in 5 minutes why would I wanna do it myself and take an hour, And then figure out what to do with the waste oil..... Time is money
You know what I drive so you should know there's no way somebody making $13 and hour is going to touch any of them. And using who knows what oil? For sure not full syn with Ceratec. Autozone and other retailers that sell oil also accept used oil...

I m gonna say it’s easy to assume that your the x man from thexmancustoms. I ve tried reaching out to you via the email prompt on your website making sure you were still in operation and haven’t received a e mail back. Been 3 weeks or so now. I take it you are?

Back