• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pin Question

All i can offer is that this was a limited release, likely given out to employees and at HQ (and still on my search list!).

In the late 80's/90's, Oakley won several patent infringement lawsuits (including against ray ban, lol), and their sales also took off. They went through a phase of merch that celebrated them, "torpedoing the competition." Pins/shirts/keychains/etc.

Anyone else want to add or correct me?

Howdy,

I feel dumb on this, I have about 20 pairs of Oakleys....and I never once realized they had pins...LOL

I really want to find a few Bunker Bomb/Torpedo Pins, I was wondering how hard are these to find?

I want to get one for my riding jacket.

I have been looking and I have only found 2 pictures, a for sale post all from this site. lol

Asked an Admin and they reccomended I ask how hard it will be to locate.

Image from a member here
o-torpedo-skull-pin-jpg.jpg

Thank You to everyone who at least took the time to read and those who replied.
Spade115
can off is that was

Thanks Man lol.

Well hell I guess ill be buying/searching for the other one first and "Maybe" if I can luck out at a Flea Market or something and find the first one. lol

Thanks again everyone for the help :D

I should be picking up a 2016 one this weekend, So hopefully I will have at least 1 to trade if someone has an extra.

Picked up the 2016 Pin and ordered the Infinit Hero one for me and a Jupiter O for my wife. Thanks again you all for every and all help

Back