• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pineapple Willy Mars X leather

willy peart

Oakley Beginner
Just bought a pair of leather wrapped mars on e bay. I had bought a pair in 97-98 and got stolen out of my suitcase from airlines.6 months later I bought another pair.......got stolen in a restaurant. So thinking about it for years. I decided to buy another pair.....had no idea what the values became. and also had no idea they were numbered! So it just so happens that I still had the boxes. So I looked at the number on the box ... MA 000183. ... if I only had those now!!!!
Anyway. The glasses I bought on ebay were let's say less then I expected. The nose bridge pins are loose. Does anyone know the procedure for removing the pins? I tried to peen them but didn't help.
I understand what i.m up against as for the leather goes. Just need some advice on the pins. Thanks
Willy

Oh man, what a sad sad sad story!!! I send all my stuff to @THE X-MAN for new nose bridge rubber but, as you said, the leather wrap may be somewhat of an issue... Hopefully the forum can help you sort it all out! Welcome!

Greetings.
I know that Dann had a diiferent colour leather applied to his, so maybe you should ask him about who did it for him. He may be able to help. Dann is on O-Review.com

Oh man, what a sad sad sad story!!! I send all my stuff to @THE X-MAN for new nose bridge rubber but, as you said, the leather wrap may be somewhat of an issue... Hopefully the forum can help you sort it all
Thank you
Oh man, what a sad sad sad story!!! I send all my stuff to @THE X-MAN for new nose bridge rubber but, as you said, the leather wrap may be somewhat of an issue... Hopefully the forum can help you sort it all out! Welcome!

Back