• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pink Holeshot replacement/repair movement

Codechimp08

I should work....
Premium Member
Massachusetts
longshot question here
My Wife loves her Oakley watch but the movement is messed up. Has anyone had luck finding a replacement movement for a Ladies Pink Holeshot? or does anyone know of a watch guy who fixes Oakleys? not sure Zach does internals work.
Thanks

I have had to replace a movement on an Oakley watch before, I took it to a fast fix at the mall, they found the movement, quoted me a price, and ultimately did it. It was under $200. Good luck!

I had the movement in a 6 hand Holeshot replaced in Germany by a master watchmaker.
I paid around $135,-
2/3 was wages.

I have had to replace a movement on an Oakley watch before, I took it to a fast fix at the mall, they found the movement, quoted me a price, and ultimately did it. It was under $200. Good luck!

I had the movement in a 6 hand Holeshot replaced in Germany by a master watchmaker.
I paid around $135,-
2/3 was wages.
Thanks both, that was what I was hoping to hear. The jeweler I took it to said it was not worth it but I don't think he was aware of the value of the watch (both personally and literally). I'd definitely spend $200 to fix.

As a FYI the movement that the Holeshot uses is an ETA G10.711 which has a newer version which is G10.712. You can find those movements new on eBay for about $60. Then you would just have to pay for someone to swap it out.

As a FYI the movement that the Holeshot uses is an ETA G10.711 which has a newer version which is G10.712. You can find those movements new on eBay for about $60. Then you would just have to pay for someone to swap it out.
do you happen to know if the movement for the ladies Holeshot is the same? The watch is definitely a bit smaller than my Holeshots. thanks

Sorry for jump into this thread but has been hard to get any info anywhere... Im looking for pin screws that can match my black holeshot.

Any leads would be super helpful

Thanks

Back