• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pink Tint With Fire Iridium Lens ?

laurent.g

Oakley Beginner
Hello,
I just bought Oakley A Frame with Fire iridium lens.
The Fire Iridium is orange/yellow on the center, and blue on the outside.
When i wear it, the vision in the center is very good, but when i look through the outside (more or less where the lens is blue) i see through a pink tint.

Is it something normal ? Or is it an issue that i should report to the vendor ?

Thanks,
Laurent.

Thanks for your response,
Does it sound strange to you because you have a goggle with fire iridium lens and do not have this pink tint, or does it sound strange to you in general ?

I will try to take a picture from inside the goggle, but i don't know if the render will be any good.
I have Oakley sunglasses with Fire iridium lens and i don't have the pink tint, but all the surface of the lens is yellow/orange. No part of it is blue, so that may explain it.
I don't know why the fire iridium goggles are blue on the outside ( although i like that look ).

Anyway, if someone with a similar lens could tell me if he have this pink tint, that will help me :)

Thanks

I have a few Fire Iridium lenses and I am not a fan really because of the variation in colour as you look through different parts of the lens.

Ok, so i guess this is something normal.

For information, this is a photo i took from the inside of the goggle.
The camera was set to the left of the lens, so that the tint is clearly visible.
This does not represent what i see when i look in front of me, but instead represent fairly well what i see if i look to the sides.

Oakley_A_Frame.jpg

Latest Posts

Back