• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pins and Coins. What do you have? I am hunting :-)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hey ah, "Oakley for Life", last I checked, but I made this thread so that I could try to drum up some unique pins from other members here, who I would hope are replying to, ahem, my thread so that I may barter and buy the items they are presenting in (I don't think I can say it enough) MY "Buying" thread. No hating though, I would probably jump all over a pic like that too! haha

Eastonatti! That is a great collection man, that whole bottom row is sick! I appreciate you posting the pic for a little inspiration. I will have to arrange what I have for a pic as well. My Blue FT is in the mail heading my way, there is TACA in the works, as well as FUENTE (if the owner can locate it...), and I am buying a full Devils Brigade from a buddy I helped get a Carbon Carabiner.... which leaves me to find a Soviet, Frog and a C100.

Some people reacted to this post.
I suppose the expert pin is in every post, as it is your AVATAR. I can't get that one.... easily

Cool, man. What is the C100 you're looking for? I know Christian Hundertmark did a bandana with the Jupes but no pin to my knowledge. Pretty sure not with the Gascans either.

C100 (Christian Hundertmark) Jupiters
F9298C9D-7B99-4A4B-9317-BBD4B4942A14_zpsl8k11xbv.jpg

Aren't the Gascan 10th mountain ones c100? I saw some online somewhere, that had that caption on a photo, so I thought the ones that have the pin of the skull with the dagger in it were also some c100 variant. I was wrong, that's what I'm thinking now haha

10th mountain isnt c100
c100 was artist series
These are the two pins that arent boxed and stashed that I have
DSC_1127.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Hey ah, "Oakley for Life", last I checked, but I made this thread so that I could try to drum up some unique pins from other members here, who I would hope are replying to, ahem, my thread so that I may barter and buy the items they are presenting in (I don't think I can say it enough) MY "Buying" thread. No hating though, I would probably jump all over a pic like that too! haha

Eastonatti! That is a great collection man, that whole bottom row is sick! I appreciate you posting the pic for a little inspiration. I will have to arrange what I have for a pic as well. My Blue FT is in the mail heading my way, there is TACA in the works, as well as FUENTE (if the owner can locate it...), and I am buying a full Devils Brigade from a buddy I helped get a Carbon Carabiner.... which leaves me to find a Soviet, Frog and a C100.

Wow my bad. I am sorry for my post and I apologize. I was not trying to steal your thread I was just hoping he was looking to sell some of those pins and I was just letting him know that I was also interested in them as well as you. I would never try to jump in front of someone and buy something before you or another member. Again I apologize.

Username Hidden said:
Aren't the Gascan 10th mountain ones c100? I saw some online somewhere, that had that caption on a photo, so I thought the ones that have the pin of the skull with the dagger in it were also some c100 variant. I was wrong, that's what I'm thinking now haha
Yeah that'd be incorrect. They're just 10th Mountain Division... 10MntDiv or 10MD if you're familiar (Army)

OFL- it's all good, I just wanted to have a little heckling fun. I'm a mountain biker, downhiller actually, and my crew and I are always bustin' chops. Like I said, I was cruising recent posted threads I might have done the same thing after seeing all that O candy!

E- I was not army. USAF here. But I think we are all good, and I dig the military themed items as well.

Owl- London 2012 and Vancouver Totems there? I do have those.

I am hoping that some rare ones pop up. Someone showed me a Bomb, like the keychain, but it had a skull on it with a set of wings. Man, I would love to find one those.

Username Hidden said:
OFL- it's all good, I just wanted to have a little heckling fun. I'm a mountain biker, downhiller actually, and my crew and I are always bustin' chops. Like I said, I was cruising recent posted threads I might have done the same thing after seeing all that O candy!

E- I was not army. USAF here. But I think we are all good, and I dig the military themed items as well.

Owl- London 2012 and Vancouver Totems there? I do have those.

I am hoping that some rare ones pop up. Someone showed me a Bomb, like the keychain, but it had a skull on it with a set of wings. Man, I would love to find one those.
Winged skull... Sounds like Flying Tigers (which I know you can already ID). I haven't seen any bomb-like pins... Albeit I am no authority on vintage Oakley.

Pinned for Pins!

Back