• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

pins and nose bushing

is the tiny o-ring that goes around the lens screw available anywhere? i can not find a replacement yet.

I've made some for the R2 before just when I needed em. I don't think anyone makes em yet.

did you make a mold and cast them in silicone? i have a bunch of casting silicone if you still have the mold. i was thinking of doing that but the one gasket i have that i could make a mold of is rough at best.

I was having them as well as orbital gaskets made by the same place that I had do my flex couplers. They have the molds just waiting on the samples to verify sizing of the parts before I had em made.

Airbrush tubing.....same size and diameter. I thought he was talking about the orbital gaskets on a juliet....my bad

wonder if RC fuel line is the same size, i might have a piece of it laying around still. thanks for the idea.

wonder if RC fuel line is the same size, i might have a piece of it laying around still. thanks for the idea.
Someone used a Juliet ear sock for one. Maybe Zach. Whoever it was cut a sliver off the end and used that. May work if you have an old set and the RC gas tube doesn’t work.

sweet tip.

i can match the plasma and polished, i think i can match the x-metal color also. was the original carbon color on x-metals an anodized finish? i think i can do an ultra oxide Ti finish that would get pretty close to it but have not had a chance to try it yet.

i am building a turbo 4 DSM, casting smoked tail light lenses for Aprilia Falcos, making a one off resin and glass chess set for the office gift exchange, remodeling a bathroom in my house, and for some reason i thought lets get a set of Romeo 2s to refurb.

Back