• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pins, Coins & Keychains. Little things...

bigd003

Oakley Expert
USA
Hey there, I thought it would be cool to put a few things together to make a little display. Its just pins, I have 22 unique pins, 26 total. Then there are several keychains, my lanyard, belt, a few coins and a few other items I tossed in there as well. Bunker #257 and CC #371. Oakley One Icon coin. I have a ton of AP gear to go with that lanyard and clip, but I can't get it all in one good shot... Maybe for another thread. Who likes AP gear?
IMG_6894.JPG

Viper, thanks man. I have been on the search for a while, and collected pins from all over. Here on the forum, ebay, and other random lucky finds. I honestly cannot remember where I got most of my stuff.

Thanks Nortika, it was pretty fun collecting them. There a couple that would be cool to add to the collection, but I don't think I am gong to pursue them anymore. Depends on the price though. But since it was an effort to search and wait, bid and email etc, unless a deal comes my way, I'm good haha.

I see a couple in here with cards I didnt know came with cards. Are they original cards or did someone print them up? Ive got a few pins and never seen a couple of these cards. Just curious.

Hey there, I thought it would be cool to put a few things together to make a little display. Its just pins, I have 22 unique pins, 26 total. Then there are several keychains, my lanyard, belt, a few coins and a few other items I tossed in there as well. Bunker #257 and CC #371. Oakley One Icon coin. I have a ton of AP gear to go with that lanyard and clip, but I can't get it all in one good shot... Maybe for another thread. Who likes AP gear?
View attachment 141759
Love your pin collection especially with all the cards too!, I'm aspiring and putting a bit of effort into mine however it's just an ongoing work in progress at the moment.

Back