• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pins, Coins & Keychains. Little things...

I see a couple in here with cards I didnt know came with cards. Are they original cards or did someone print them up? Ive got a few pins and never seen a couple of these cards. Just curious.

There are a couple cards, that I did create to display the pins as opposed to letting them sit alone. Good eye GFR.

willing to sell doubles? damn i love your pins....

WMS, yes I am. I plan to list a lot of this stuff, that being said, for now the only double I may keep is the Blue FT. Reason being, if I sell the pin collection I would like to have a cool memento of the challenge of collecting them. PM me if ya wanna chat more.

I'm interested in purchasing your doubles

On your other comment, thank you man. It was fun and challenging, and neat to see all them together. Plus it was cool chatting with people from all over the world. Indonesia, UK, Ireland, Canada, all over the States. I will sell doubles, possibly the whole set... For now I may keep the 2nd Blue FT, so that if I sell the set I will have that FT as token. WMS asked first on doubles though, but PM me. I just like to keep it all fair- FCFS and all that

On your other comment, thank you man. It was fun and challenging, and neat to see all them together. Plus it was cool chatting with people from all over the world. Indonesia, UK, Ireland, Canada, all over the States. I will sell doubles, possibly the whole set... For now I may keep the 2nd Blue FT, so that if I sell the set I will have that FT as token. WMS asked first on doubles though, but PM me. I just like to keep it all fair- FCFS and all that
Hi, i see you have a double of that Augie's Quest, if you want to sell help a fellow pin enthusiast.

We have a gumshoe in the house! joking. But to become a true bona fide Sherlock Holmes detective status, can you tell me where I sourced the graphic for the wings? haha
For the record, I also made up ones for the FT blues, the Propaganda and the spare AQ. They are not perfect, but that was okay. I did it more so they weren't floating around all alone.

Hi, i see you have a double of that Augie's Quest, if you want to sell help a fellow pin enthusiast.
I would be happy, but lets give Washi a fair chance as well. He did inquire one post up from ya, and I do not know what he was interested in. Let's give him a chance to get back to the thread, (he could be working, at school, who knows...).
Another thing, the whole set is most likely up for sale. So, if you miss on AQ, there may be the other...

I would be happy, but lets give Washi a fair chance as well. He did inquire one post up from ya, and I do not know what he was interested in. Let's give him a chance to get back to the thread, (he could be working, at school, who knows...).
Another thing, the whole set is most likely up for sale. So, if you miss on AQ, there may be the other...

wow thanks for that... pm sent

If you are interested in selling I'd love to purchase a few from you, when you say the winged pin,do you mean the plain winged,I've seen it on oakley caps, on the bay.

Latest Posts

Back