• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pins, Coins & Keychains. Little things...

On your other comment, thank you man. It was fun and challenging, and neat to see all them together. Plus it was cool chatting with people from all over the world. Indonesia, UK, Ireland, Canada, all over the States. I will sell doubles, possibly the whole set... For now I may keep the 2nd Blue FT, so that if I sell the set I will have that FT as token. WMS asked first on doubles though, but PM me. I just like to keep it all fair- FCFS and all that
Hi again, you have a lot of cool items I'm very interested in.

We have a gumshoe in the house! joking. But to become a true bona fide Sherlock Holmes detective status, can you tell me where I sourced the graphic for the wings? haha
For the record, I also made up ones for the FT blues, the Propaganda and the spare AQ. They are not perfect, but that was okay. I did it more so they weren't floating around all alone.
The graphics on the red wings one is a reverse image of the correct blue flying tigers card with different colors, is this what you meant?

Hi again, you have a lot of cool items I'm very interested in.
Yo again. I am not ignoring you. Washi hit me up and he is waiting on me to figure things out. He did have his eye on that AQ pin though, for which we have a price. But right now I am considering letting the full set go to him, IF IF IF that happens the extra AQ is all yours. I am trying to figure out a value/price to place on the full set though. It was a mission and they did not come easy. Or cheap.

We'll I'd like the 10th Mountain brigade, the Soviet, flying tigers yellow, Propaganda, the winged pin on red,the bob skull keyring, the bomb and the American football oval.

We'll I'd like the 10th Mountain brigade, the Soviet, flying tigers yellow, Propaganda, the winged pin on red,the bob skull keyring, the bomb and the American football oval.
The pins will not be sold individually, aside from the doubles, and the set would end up costing a rather large amount due to the included glasses sets etc. I am putting together a price for that, but 1st offer goes to Washi.

I have you on the list, 2nd, for the AQ pin on the duplicate card.
My Bob and my Bomb are forever items (as is all my AP gear), but the O Thumbprint keychain is up for grabs. I think I nabbed that for like 60 bucks. (this is what you referred to as the football, but it's an O Icon with a mechanical looking Bunker'esqu print on the inside. Not denying it looks like the laces on a football though haha)

I am not saying this to you alone Infinate, but this wasn't a FS thread in the exchanges forum, and I don't know when/if the mods are gonna suggest I conduct this business over there. Such as fielding offers and laying out prices. I didn't really intend to be doing that, I simply wanted to share my collection with others who might appreciate the efforts it took to amass these items over the years. I am new to the forum, but I have been collecting O since about 1998-1999, and my AP fetish started in about 2004 or 2005. I have not sold one AP item during that time.

No denying your a genuine oakley guy,like yourself I'm new to the forum, and I'm absolutely nuts about the pins small items, I've got a small collection of glasses but nothing like some of these guys!.I've got an extensive gascan cap collection, and t/shirts but I wear them lol!

gascan cap collection that's pretty neat. I collect Lego Technic minifigures. I have every one ever made, a misprinted one with reversed colors and one that is super rare. Like, in the realm of LEGO Maniacs, this would be one of those minifigures that sells for several thousand dollars. It's nuts.

Thank you on recognizing my "O status" haha. Well, hey, if Washi boks at the collection you can have second crack it. Pins that is. I use my AP stuff. It's all full of snowboard gear, bullets, tools, books and knives, dirt, blood on some of it... stuff is mean and functional

Back