• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pins, Coins & Keychains. Little things...

I am sorry to have to post this message, but things are getting a little out of control. THIS IS A COLLECTION THREAD, NOT A FOR SALE THREAD. I will not be responding to any sort of message, either to my thread, inbox, or email as to whether or not I am selling this stuff. Do you see in the exchange forum? I promise you I did not mistakenly post in the collection area thinking that would be the best place to sell this stuff. Now after several people have bugged me, including rubber neckers who are here to apparently waste time, I am ignoring it all. Or maybe for a limited time only the whole kit is for sale for 50 bucks. All of it, whoever see the post and makes and presents cash in person in the next 10 seconds.

I'll take the thumbprint and the Augie's Quest.
stop posting here, this is not a FOR SALE thread. You are already emailing me and PM'ing me here, no need whatsoever to post again. I wish the mods could delete every "I want to buy" post from this collection thread....

Latest Posts

Back