• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
You just need the Beijing 2008 Olympic pin

Some people reacted to this post.
A little bump with an updated photo. Acquired a few more since my first post and also have a Flying Tiger pin coming soon. Any help finding more would be great. Thanks!
20221117_215234_HDR.jpg

One more bump with a updated photo. Also Thanks to the ones that have help me acquire some of these beauties!!!

20221214_152738_HDR.jpg

Username Hidden said:
One more bump with a updated photo. Also Thanks to the ones that have help me acquire some of these beauties!!!

View attachment 1018677
Really nice collection lots there I’d like myself

@Tank wanted What are you looking for? I can try and keep an eye out for you if I run across any.

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 1018677
Impressive. Not it will be intriguing to see your sunglass collection after seeing this.

Username Hidden said:
@Tank wanted What are you looking for? I can try and keep an eye out for you if I run across any.
Much appreciated 👍

@Manish Its not too impressive. I just started collecting Oakley stuff about 3 months ago.

I have a few other pair that are my daily drivers like a pair of Badman, Carbon Tincans, Radar Path, and Jawbreaker.

I thought collecting pins was going to be the cheapest to collect and boy was I wrong. I am starting to make a list of glasses i do want, starting cheap with a few more pairs of special gascans, fuel cells, Holbrooks and go from there.

20221215_075704_HDR.jpg

That's impressive with only 3 months in.
Thanks for sharing and Happy collecting.

Username Hidden said:
@Manish Its not too impressive. I just started collecting Oakley stuff about 3 months ago.

I have a few other pair that are my daily drivers like a pair of Badman, Carbon Tincans, Radar Path, and Jawbreaker.

I thought collecting pins was going to be the cheapest to collect and boy was I wrong. I am starting to make a list of glasses i do want, starting cheap with a few more pairs of special gascans, fuel cells, Holbrooks and go from there.

View attachment 1018770
You’ve got some nice stuff in that cabinet for sure