• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys trying to include in my collection a new or used well taken care off complete if posible.

Mate black
Polished
Root beer

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Don't know where you are in the world but in the UK there is a sales site called "Gumtree" , A lot of people look to sell on there to avoid rip off ebay fees. There is a nice complete set on there for £350. Don't know if you can get in touch. Can't access the network currently, will try later and mediate if possible.

U

Username Hidden

Don't know where you are in the world but in the UK there is a sales site called "Gumtree" , A lot of people look to sell on there to avoid rip off ebay fees. There is a nice complete set on there for £350. Don't know if you can get in touch. Can't access the network currently, will try later and mediate if possible.
Thanks bro, I’m in the US

U

Username Hidden

They are complete and mint, the guy is in Sunderland which is in the North East of the UK. Gumtree sellers can be a bit funny in that they like Cash on Collection, Which isn't happening over here & certainly won't happen in the Uk. They are Matte Black Iridium i will ask the question if they are willing to ship internationally with Paypal. Perhaps might be a good idea to advise me an email address.

Thanks

U

Username Hidden

They are complete and mint, the guy is in Sunderland which is in the North East of the UK. Gumtree sellers can be a bit funny in that they like Cash on Collection, Which isn't happening over here & certainly won't happen in the Uk. They are Matte Black Iridium i will ask the question if they are willing to ship internationally with Paypal. Perhaps might be a good idea to advise me an email address.

Thanks
Thanks brother, got a good option from a forum member already, I appreciate your help

U

Username Hidden

Sent the contact last night, have had no response as yet bud.